How to do combat:
- Find a Proctor
- State Strength to Proctor
- Draw Weapons that are to be used
- Roll Init
- Begin Spar
- All rolls will be with 1 die, and the number of sides will reflect the strength of your character.
Weapons & Armor
- Weapons must be purchased at the armory. The Blacksmiths guild will be the ones to run the Armory, and also to keep track of weapons. Each weapon will raise the strength of a character. Armor can be purchased at the Armory to prevent damage as well.
How to Attack
- Roll 1D** (** stands for your character's strength). If using a weapon, add the damage number to the number you rolled, but only if you successfully attack.
Dice Rules on Success Roll
- You roll your success roll prior to the damage roll. The success roll is broken down like so. A ten or above is a hit, and you are cleared to roll for damage. A zero is a miss and the opponent gains an extra attack. A twenty is a definite hit, and you are assured an extra attack.
Dice Chart for Damage
|100+||Roll Again + 10|